If you’ve been arrested and charged with driving under the influence in California, one of the most important decisions you can make is choosing an experienced DUI lawyer to protect your legal rights. The skilled DUI attorneys at Hoffman & Associates have more than 30 years of DUI defense experience in courtrooms throughout California. Not all DUI attorneys are the same and experience can make all the difference in the world when it comes to solving your legal problems.Why Choose Hoffman & Associates As Your DUI Lawyer?
At Hoffman & Associates, we understand the fear and anxiety associated with being arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs (DUI). We take the necessary time to listen to you and explain your legal defenses and rights. Unfortunately, being released from custody does not end our clients’ problems. There are still many issues unresolved, including the prospect of possible jail time, fines, probation, and attendance at an alcohol program.
Since 1976, our DUI attorneys have successfully defended hundreds of DUI clients. We understand the serious nature of a DUI arrest and the charges that follow. Our knowledgeable DUI defense lawyers know how to effectively design a defense based on the specific facts of your case. The experience and knowledge our attorneys offer gets our clients the results they need when it comes to a DUI defense.
- Our top priority is to get your DUI charges dismissed or reduced.
- We fight to protect your legal rights as well as your good reputation.
- You will be represented by highly skilled courtroom attorneys who understand how to negotiate.
Contact the Los Angeles / San Diego DUI attorneys' offices of Hoffman & Associates to meet personally with an attorney. We will explain how our proven strategies and successful track record of defending both misdemeanor and felony DUI cases can work for you. After speaking with one of our attorneys, you will also understand what options are available to you based on the facts of your case.
Call us at 323-655-3900 and let us get started on your DUI defense immediately.
- California Driving Under the Influence - Basic Elements of the Case
- Driver’s Rights During a California DUI Stop
- California Driving Under the Influence – Blood Test
- California Driving Under The Influence – Breath Test
- Aggravating Circumstances in a Southern California DUI Case
- Southern California Driving Under the Influence – Proving Driving
- Southern California Felony DUI – Potential Consequences
- Southern California Felony DUI
- Southern California Misdemeanor Driving Under the Influence
- Southern California Misdemeanor DUI – Potential Consequences
- Refusal in a Southern California DUI Case
- San Diego DUI Defense Lawyers
- San Diego DUI Arrest? Now What?
- Los Angeles and San Diego DUI Defense Attorneys
- California Driving Under the Influence While Riding a Bicycle
- California Driving Under The Influence While Riding A Motorcycle
- California Driving Under The Influence While Operating A Boat
- DUI Stop
- Child Endangerment and DUI
- DUI Enhancements
- DUI Sobriety Tests
- DUI Do’s and Don’ts
- DUI Checkpoints
- Potential Enhanced DUI Penalties for Blood Alcohol Content of .15 Percent
- Potential Enhanced Penalties for Refusing to Take A Chemical Test After Being Arrested on Suspicion of Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs
- Choosing the Right Blood Alcohol Test